Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School, but not...

So classes have yet to begin, and today was a total relaxation day for me. I played with the cats and crafted. I even got some sketching in!
I have been trying to make things for the house lately and so far I have made these little things:



This is something I made to keep my necklaces from getting tangled. All I did was to take a piece of wood, paint it, drill holes, and then take different fun doorknobs and put them in the holes. It was a fun and easy project that i thought of a few weeks ago.



This is something i got from my mom, and all i did was to paint, decorate, and then put it together. The letters are glittery, I actually got them at Walmart for like 7 dollars, a big pack of them! i would like to add something to it but I dont know what yet.


I also made a round card for my youngest sisters. I got them cute little shirts and wanted to send a card with it.

Majken and Kajsa are causing trouble, so I have to go downstairs and see what they are up to!

Love,
Elin

No comments: