Monday, September 1, 2008

Long time, little writing

School starts on Thursday, and today i spent the whole day greeting the incoming freshman. Its nice to get more people on the team. The girls team pretty much doubled in size.

The other day I was at home and the kittens ( I am taking care of Kajsa, mommy's cat) were running around the house. And all of a sudden I turn around and find Kajsa sitting on the top of my doorway into the kitchen. We have like a wide molding on the top, and there she was, just hanging out. I did take a picture but its on my phone so i have not been able to get it uploaded. Anyways, this little cat is not as innocent as i first though :) Majken may play and get tangled in everything, but Kajsa jumps up on everything!


Little Majken


...and Kajsa

They both really like the screened in porch, so I try to get them out there as much as possible.

-Elin

No comments: