Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall, School, and Swmming.


So our pool is not yet open, but it is starting to look really nice. Today we had our first practice and it was held at the close by High school. I will post a picture of the pool once everything is completed.

It is true, College only gets tougher by the year. That is we get more and more readings and essays. My classes are very interesting therefore i cant complain.

For the past week I was finding these two cat beanie baby dolls in different places throughout my room, such as under my bed, under my covers, and behind my pillows. Eventually ieven found them downstairs on the couch. Well i finally figured out that it is Majken who has found two little friends. I caught her carrying one around and later found her playing with it. Her favorite one is even really dirty from her playing with it so much.



Majken also really enjoyes playing with any form of bags and boxes:



Sisterly love, Kajsa is saying "She stared it!!!"




Love,
Elin

No comments: