Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jetlag, summer, and skolavslutningar

So i got to Sweden about one week ago, and it has been great. The weather was wonderful, however, now it is raining. Majken loves Sweden. I think its all the playmates she has here, but she is really enjoying herself.Once we got here it took her and Kajsa about 2 days before they were friends again. So they are really cute now because they play and cuddle.


My sisters also had their last day of school where awards were given out and they also sang some songs. Lovisa got two awards :-)

June 6th was the Swedish national day, and I celebrated with all my sisters in Stockholm.

Majken was sleeping in my bed :-)


Here is the Fantastic Frida dying her hair blue :-)
Lovisa (blonde) and Frida (blue hair) with their friends

No comments: