Monday, June 30, 2008

mini album

Fist of all, sorry for the poor quality of these pictures.
I was inspired when i saw my mom's new scallop punches and decided to make a mini album and because i'm kitten crazy right now, what subject would be better than my little kitten Majken!


First i had to sandpaper the pieces so the paint would stick better, i probably painted about 4 layers on each side to make the sides really white.

















The album itself is not more than about 5 centimeters and therefore i could not fit much text on the pages but is it not true that a picture says more than a 1000 words?

Last weekend me an Majken too a trip to moms house to visit the siblings (both mine and Majkens), she absolutely hates sitting in the carrier so i let her sit in m lap (Mike was driving). When we parked I let her walk around on the dashboard and she was absolutely fascinated by the birds that were flying outside. I just though she was so cute the way she was sitting and looking out the window.



Happy late midsummer and early 4th of July

-Elin



No comments: